<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, March 24, 2004

    Sorry. It has been hectic, my computer does not work, and I have to use the library or friends computers to stay online.

    I should be sorted again after easter, at which point normal service will resume.

    Bad timing too, since several things I had really wanted to Blog about have occured, but I feel they are now too far gone to write about, therefore I leave you with a few quotes.

    "Guns 'n Roses are gay" - Legit
    "Attack ... parry, riposte, parry, riposte, parry, riposte" - Referee at South Western competition.
    "I'm not even going to try to phrase that." - More sensible referee.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm not going to this problem class.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?