<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, April 18, 2004

    Back in Bath, and without a computer, so once again I have an excuse for my slow update speed.

    First and foremost, Pompey beat Man U! Relegation zone indeed... Anyway, all we ahve to do now is beat Arsenal and that will make this one fantastic end to a season.

    In other news, my kitchen cupboard has been ransacked. Not as in

    "Damn, someone has used my stuff and made a mess of it, I'll have to tidy it."

    But in fact as in

    "This is not my kitchen, my kitchen had my stuff in it."

    I am most displeased, and so far have only recovered one cup and a bowl. (Fortunately my plates remained unmoved)

    Someone will rue the day...

    Now I'm tired, but have been rudely awoken.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?