<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, April 07, 2004

    Bored, so filling in questionaire I found on someones Blog (who will remain nameless, as I will remain lazy, just go have a look.)

    1) First grade teacher's name: Mrs Stout I believe
    2) Last word you said: "easy"
    3) Last song you sang: "Walking on Sunshine"
    4) Last person you hugged: Uhm... I really do not remember. Probably someone while drunk on Saturday.
    5) Last thing you laughed at: A text message. Thats all you are getting.
    6) last time you said 'i love you': This morning I believe, from bed.
    7) Last time you cried: Uhm... well, my eyes kinda watered this morning, but that was quite literaly tears of boredom.

    Present:
    8) What's in your cd player: QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    9) What color socks are you wearing: None...
    10) Whats under your bed: Weapons and a squash racket.
    11) What time did you wake up today: 8.00 Then went back to bed.
    12) Current taste: Yerwhat?
    13) Current hair: Short, shorter than usual, and no gell.
    14) Current clothes: Jeans, boxers and "We will Rock You" T-shirt.
    15) Current annoyance: My arm hurts.
    16) Current longing: I am pretty good on the longing front actualy... Ok, a working PC and video system for uni.
    17) Current desktop picture: Hitman: Codename 47.
    18) Current worry: My room is not clean enough.
    19) Current hate: If you do not already know... You arent qualified to.
    20) Story behind your LJ Blogger username: Superiority Complex... people used to tell me I had one. The idea is, if you admit to having one, it's not a complex... so by admiting to it I can not have it... the recursive logic gets a bit complicated at this point.
    21) Current favorite article of clothing: Uhm... my jacket.
    22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex: Body, general athleticism.
    23) Last cd that you bought: You mean you can buy those things?
    24) Favourite place to be: On top of a quiet mountain...
    25) Least favourite place: Do not really have one... Perhaps... Eastwood...
    26) Time you wake up in the morning: Whenever I least want to.
    27) If you could play any instrument, what would it be: Guitar. Or drums.
    28) Favorite colour: Dark blues.
    29) Do you believe in an afterlife?: Nope.
    30) How tall are you?: 5'9ish
    31) Current favourite word/ saying: Cope with it.
    32) Favourite book: Far too many to list. I read EVERYTHING that is within arms reach. I really am a liability in book stores.
    33) Favourite season: Winter, but looking forward to summer this year.
    34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: No regrets right? I do not dwell on it.
    35) Favourite day: Wednesday.

    Future:
    36) Where do you want to go: Everywhere. I would always come home though.

    37) What is your career going to be: One that makes money. Hey, I never claimed to be altruistic.
    38) How many kids do you want: Two. Three perhaps, so long as they were different sexes.
    39) What kind of car will you have: TVR a nice one.

    Random:
    40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Lightening stabbed at the earth erraticaly, like an inefficient assasin."
    41) A random lyric: "Load up, load up, load up, with rubber bullets"
    42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: Phone, empty glass CD cases galore.
    43) What's up: Wow is that the time?

    Now I'm bored, I'm going to go boxing.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?