<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, April 22, 2004

    Feeling absolutely wrecked at the moment. Last night was... Interesting.

    Apparently I, after making a complete idiot of myself at the bar, I will not go into how, came home and insulted the entire house, banged on doors and threw a chair at our resident tutor.

    Lectures were also interesting this morning, involving dangerous saddle points... yes... There was also a five minute Russian exchange between Russian girl and the lecturer, over some infinitesimally relevant calculation.

    Funny Guy has made an entrance, and in his usual subtle manner has requested a Blog entry. Since he has offered to lend me Kill Bill, and remains the video library for our house, I thought I ought to give him a mention.

    In addition I have just learned that he spent a good length of time leaning against the wall in the bar, face first, alone. Well, it amused me.

    Now I'm hammered, and I'm going to play football.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?