<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, April 04, 2004

    Ok, lets get this straight once and for all.
    Plural of octopus = octupuses.
    Not octopi. That is just a made up word.
    While we are at it, the plural of genius is, disapointingly, geniuses.
    Oh, and the integers are the set of whole numbers. Just so you know.

    In more current news, went out last night with, well, a group of old friends. They will remain nameless, despite what I told them at the time.

    Much of the night was taken up with persuading me and one of the company to get together, which was a futile effort, and never realised. I am sure she will agree with me when I say this was a good thing. As I believe was mentioned on the night;

    "Imagine the children!"

    I would rather not.


    Now I think I am rather safe in saying here, though I could be mistaken, that I struggled throughout the evening to remain entirely polite. I was, musing, on a certain topic, and used the wonders of a mobile phone to pass on my thoughts to a safe person. The text was as follows;

    "Wivfj fqxiv: Qiwk kduhl qgoseo"

    Well, not quite, but I decided not to risk it, and therefore encoded it soon after the original blog. Brilliantly, I used my room number as the essential key, so only those who know me reasonably well will be able to work it out.

    Oh, also you have to be not stupid, that helps too.

    The jacket has gone. The leather jacket is now no more.
    EDIT: Just found it, it was in the cupboard downstairs. Disaster averted.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to find food.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?