<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, April 26, 2004

    The past few days have been hectic.

    They have included a pub crawl (Total participants in the first pub, two) which degenerated into a fruit salad/ice cream/beer night, a drive by (more accurately a cycle by) water gun shooting, which was a complete success. The seccond cycle by however resulted in my back wheel being bent hideously out of shape.

    I am fairly certain there was quite a lot more going on, but to be frank my memory is not really any more effective than a swiss cheese bullet shield.

    Talking of which I am in the rifle and fencing squads for a couple of competitions in the near future, so expect reports on them at some points. And yes, by report I mean sarcastic and unsubstantiated criticism of them both.

    Now I'm tired and I'm going to lectures.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?