<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, April 03, 2004

    Prepare for long post in near future, wrote it on paper, but I am too lazy to copy it up at the moment.

    Things going well at home; no work, free food, new sports kit. It is all good.

    I have been going out with and catching up with a few mates recently, visiting the old haunts. Strange how my home town is so different and yet so familiar.

    Met up with three of so friends individualy, which was very cool, and the rest in a big gang. Whilst that was also enjoyable, I did loose my leather jacket, which for the record, is eight years older than I am. Must try to get that back.

    One person has pissed me off royaly. I am not even going to give a fake name here, despite the fact that I am fairly certain she does not read my blog. She may or may not already know what I think of her now, I pretty much blanked the girl at the time. I may well be over reacting, but to be frank, I do not care, she deserves whatever treatment she gets.

    Now I'm ill, and I'm going to drink.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?