<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, April 15, 2004

    Went to london yesterday, to go shopping, amongst other things. Ok, well the shopping was not in fact the main reason at all, but hey.

    I only bought one item, and typicaly it was an item of weaponry. Well, near enough. I bought a sabre, which I have had great delight in testing out on the nearest possible target (read: brother.) I gave him a helmet first obviously.

    Apparantly I am a natural at this particular weapon, though I am not quite sure if it will take over from the foil as my weapon of choice. It is a lot of fun, but lacks the finesse I enjoy with a foil. Anyway, I do not have the build of a sabruer, I realy am an archetypical foilist, according to this anyway: lock up your silver! Now you know what fencing teams are really like.

    Now I'm ill, and Im going to fly a helicopter...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?