<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, May 27, 2004

    Back in Pompey for a bit now, real food, baths and comfy chairs, could life get any better?

    Well, actualy I can think of at least one advantage Bath has that I would trade it all in for...

    Saw a few of the guys around, mostly nice, and I would like to compliment one of them on his dress sense, very daring for a straight man.

    Not a lot to report, or rather there is, but in typical style I have forgotten it all already. More as it happens.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    i do have other stuff to do except read ure blog btw! Am back at home this weekend sat-wednesday, enjoy pompey, oh how you miss it! Musex
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?