<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, May 24, 2004

    Ever get the urge to do something completely reckless?

    I guess I am just in one of those moods, I need to find someone prepared to do someting either active or stupid with me...

    Hmm, well I could try to channel it, squash perhaps, or going for a run... or alternatively, I could go do something dangerous with questionable legal and moral implications...

    I think the answer is obvious.

    Just downloaded WinMX, so actualy have access to decent music again. If there is anyone who still reads this after however long I stopped posting for, please leave a comment with recomendations for songs!

    Now I'm hyper, and I'm going to get breakfast.
    Comments:
    Hey, i do want to lecture you on being sensible but i know its a waste of my typing efforts! Lol, your blog dissapeared at some point whenever i last tried to look at it, dont ask me when, dont know, so this is again quite pointless, see you soon when were all back for the summer! Musex
     
    oh and btw, loving the dont stop me now lyrics!
     
    Yeah, it was dodgy for a while, that must be what I get for trying to include comments!

    I am thinking a little more queen for the lyrics page...
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?