<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, May 31, 2004

    Gah, exams. I should be revising now, but instead I am here Blogging.

    I have not done as much revision as I should anyway... But I like to think I had very good reason.

    I can not even pretend I find Java interesting, at least with Maths I can fake some enthusiasm:

    "Hey this could be really useful!"
    "Wow, I never knew that..."
    "Just think how few people in the world know about this stuff?"
    "That actually connects to real life, philosophically and practically..."

    This level of Java however... No, just no.

    Wow it has been ages since I said that, "No. Just no." used to be a bit of a catch phrase for me.

    In other news, I have done a survey, apparently my blogger code is...

    B5 d++ t- k s+ u- f i- o++ x- e l- c-

    How useful. For those of you unfamiliar with this type of code, let me comfort you with this:

    Sfsqqn ynt gjarnw jjdb oopj si tclb haj exmv wbmkfx ckjw L hr.

    Yeah it makes little sense, but it probably will not mean anything to the people who know the Blogger code either. I assure you though, it means something.

    Damn. I have an exam tomrrow. That just kicked in. I had better start revising.

    Now I'm bored, and I'm going to revise.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?