<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, May 15, 2004

    The last Blog entry I wrote was deleted, due to my computer loosing power. Shame really, it was rather good and involved bananas, and fighting.

    Today I went for a walk, in the forrest, and due to my housemates being lazy sods, I went alone.

    I ventured far and wide, and explored new and interesting places.

    In other words, I got hopelessly lost.

    Eventually, after falling down hills, and climbing up larger ones, and finally crossing a field with a sleeping bull in it, I made it back to campus, complete with bruises, cuts and stings.

    On that note, does anyone know what poison ivy looks like?

    Tonight I go to a MillionDead gig. Great, the music will be good but I have to put up with the "I'm so cool and depressed" Goth types. They give me funny looks and make snide comments about the clothes I wear.

    Does anyone else see how that could be interpreted as hypocritical?

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to the club.
    Comments:
    hey whats it with u and bananas???!!! lol well at least i know ure enjoying urself at uni.
    caitlin x
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?