<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, May 17, 2004

    Well, the gig was not half bad. Due to a washing-scheduling error I was left with only one set of clean clothes, which were all black. Therefore I fitted in for the most part.

    Injury count: Received
    Headbutted - 3 times, none serious
    Hit in face - at least a dozen times
    Punched in face - once, by a bouncer
    Thrown to floor - 4 times
    Actually hit the floor - once

    Injury count - Dealt
    I can not fill in this section for legal reasons

    The afterparty was also excellent, though by some accounts I spent much of this time asleep with my feet on fire.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to lectures.
    Comments:
    The prickley bush must have been enjoyable too. Just remember i am here to push you in one whenever you need me too. Andy
     
    Thankyou for reminding me, let me include in that list of injuries: Being thrown bodily into a bush full of very sharp thorns - once. But it hurt.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?