<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 06, 2004

    I just walked into a bloody mop. A mop! What kind of civilisation leaves mops suspended in door frames for an innocent toast eating person.

    There is only one soloution, those who weild these mops must be destroyed, elimintated from the planet. Or at least the university.

    I propose a full on assault using the far superior brooms (of destruction) and the SuperSoakers (of incresed dampening) and, well we can throw in some Napalm too.

    On top of this, I have hayfever. I suggest deforrestation and application of more napalm. And salt, lots of salt.

    This is all also distracting me from my stats exam. Killing the lecturer probably would not have much effect on the outcome. However... if we napalm wherever they store the exam papers after they are done...

    (Complex is back on his medication now, however, UN weapons inspectors were unable to locate his napalm reserves, so there may still be a threat to world safety...)

    Now I'm sneezing, and I'm going to revise.
    Comments:
    lol, u twat!!! xx
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?