<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, June 15, 2004

    My girlfriend has made me forget what my light switches do.

    I know it sounds stupid, but due to spending time in her room, where the switches are reversed, I am now constantly walking into my room and turning on the wrong light.

    Generally this results in pain, due to the state of my floor. I have lost count of the number of times I stubbed my toe on my weights...

    In other news, the Matrices and Multivariate Calculus exam is possibly the most evil exam paper in the whole of existence. So far, it is the only one I think I may have failed... so far. I still have an exam on Vectors and Applications, I'm alright with the vectors, but the Applications may still cause problems...

    I have also come to the hard decision not to visit a friend for her birthday. I would love catch up with her again, but due to distance, funds, and other commitments here, I can not make it. If you are reading this, sorry! I will make it up to you.

    Now I'm hot and I'm going to revise.
    Comments:
    why!!!!! u dont tell me anything anymore i am throughly offened!! whats she like? how long u been together? ahh so many questions! (u know me lol) well u better fill me in when ur back in pompey or else..........
    caitlinxxx
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?