<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 13, 2004

    Ok, I have not Blogged in a while, I have had exams, not that you really care...

    Anyway, just something that has been in my mind for a few hours...

    How to ride a horse:

    Dept. Social Science

    "This is a horse, here, stroke it. Now, we are going to spend the next four years guiding you on how to best care for the horse, look after it, and make it your friend."

    Dept. Engineering

    "This is what horses eat, watch it eat. Feed it. Well done. Watch me ride the horse. Now you do it. This is how to make it go and stop. Do it."

    Dept. Mathematics

    "A horse is a mammal with four legs. Given this, ride the horse."

    Yeah I know how shit it is, but I came up with it while revising, so shoot me.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to the shop.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?