<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, June 28, 2004

    Ok, it has been a while, but I am told there is nothing more irritating than a blogger who comes back from a long absence with an apology and a load of excuses.

    Actually I disagree, there are several tropical skin diseases (and Dave Lister) who can be more irritating, but I need an excuse.

    Therefore I am not sorry, and you do not get to hear why I have not been blogging.

    I have, however, got a job now, money for old rope really, so I am not complaining. Currently I am doing data input and flow charts, but this week I start doing speed surveys, and I get a cool radar gun, and a free car for the duration...

    It is also my birthday on Friday, I'm open for suggestions on what to do for it, currently I am thinking Time on thursday night, and a house part of some description on the saturday. If you want to come, or have any bright ideas, leave a comment or phone/text me.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?