<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, June 04, 2004

    The other day, I had a random visitation which left me rather bewildered...

    There was a knock on my door, I assumed it was one of my housemates, and thus answered the door in nothing but my jeans. Instead of someone I recognised, I saw three people, two men and a woman, one holding a fan, another a clipboard and the other a briefcase.

    There was a mildly ammusing tableau while I waited for them to speak.

    "We've come for your pod floor..."

    Needless to say, I was bemused. I also told them in no uncertain terms that they were not going to do anything to my room, because I had no idea who they were. After some diplomacy, I allowed the woman to look at the pod, they then left, saying they would be back... it was all very odd.

    Talking of the pod, I also found out just how hard it is to shave one legged. That was ammusing.

    In an even more sad turn of events, I had a mathematical epiphany today, learning just how determinants link into 3 dimensional vector calculus. Well, it made me happy.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?