<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, July 28, 2004

    Today marks the day where I give up on making stupid names for people. There are far too many people I want to include in the blog, and I am, as I have mentioned before, just that lazy. Some will stay the same out of convenience, Legit and Muse for example, because I can not be bothered to go back and change them so people will know who they are.

    For reference Andy, yours was 747, from a very early post.

    Speaking of Andy... A few days back was Ben's birthday celebration, where much fun was had by all. However, due to two main mistakes, we all got a little too merry, and Andy ended up, amongst other things, defiling a statue of the virgin Mary no less than four times, and attempting to tackle several of us to the ground. (Fortunately, the lack of coordination made this easy to avoid.) I only wish I could say that I never did anything that embarasing before... ah well.

    The two main mistakes were:

    1 . Vodka Battleships. I do not think much needs to be said about that.
    2. Mistaking a 28% drink for a 4-5% one. Then playing 'drink while you think' with it.

    I preffer 'fuzzy duck' anyway.

    Now I'm hungry, and I'm going to eat, but I will be back to rant later.

    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?