<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, August 28, 2004

    The bartenders in The Fleet, Guildhall walk, are officially good.

    I only mention this because I left myself a text message telling me to do so on my mobile last night, and who am I do disagree with me. I have kind of a rule, if it seems like a good idea when I am drunk, I put it in the blog once I am sober. It works for me.

    Last night was interesting to say the least. On an empty stomach I went straight onto the Strongbow, followed by brandy all night (I was in a funny mood.) I was still sober enough to notice what can only be described as "heavy petting" while we were in Fleet, but I studiously ignored it.

    On to Route 66, where the music is almost as shite as my dancing. There I ran into Jenni.

    This has much more significance if you read somewhere in the archives where I refer to someone attempting to cheat on me with one of my mates from college.

    Anyway, we chatted and even danced, well more accurately she danced while I stood there holding my drink. Interestingly, she is one of the few people I know who is actually worse at skanking than I am. And she is a dance student!

    Anyway, that will be enough for tonight, more tomorrow.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    I´m sorry, but any more negative comments about Route and I´m gonna have to get medieval on yo ass Time Boy! So who was involved in this heavy petting then???
     
    Oh I wouldn't really like to say. Though it has been brought to my attention that there was rather more than heavy petting going on in Route. Problem is, I have no recollection of it... Mor in the above post....
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?