<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, August 09, 2004

    Horse shit.

    It struck me today (the idea, not the shit) that while there are penalties of the order of £500 for letting dogs defecate on public land, I have never heard of a similar rule for horses.

    Thinking logically here, an average sized dog might leave aproximately a 5" cubed pile of mess when it relieves itself, and normaly this is picked up and binned immediately in a little plastic bag, and all is good. However, as I was reminded today, a horse can easily leave at least 12 cubic inches of waste matter behind in the middle of the highway, andI have never, and I mean never seen anyone clean up after it.

    Surely this is unfair? Worst case scenario for dog waste left unchecked, small child consumes it, gets ill. Worst case for horse shit, small child falls in it, drowns, and is found by the side of the road 3 months later, causing a nationwide person search in the meantime, wasting police time and money.

    Any counter arguments? Nah, there never are any.

    Tomorrow I intend to rant about horseriders in general.

    Now I'm lazy I'm going to.... meh.


    Comments:
    counter argument?? WHAT THE F*K......
     
    Wow, someone obviously hard enough to use the word F*K is not brave enough to leave their name.
    What is F*K supposed to mean anyway? I'm not sure I know any three letter words starting with F and ending with K. FaK? FiK? I guess we will never know.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?