<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, September 02, 2004

    As anyone who has my MSN address will know, the song "Babycakes" is driving me insane. I have in fact vowed to tear out the spleen of anyone who makes me have to hear it ever again.

    Really, I mean, I heard it in the car for the dozenth time today, and it pushed me over the edge. You know how Banner, (or whoever) turns into the hulk? Well, it was like that. Except I did not turn green. Or increase significantly in size. Or tear my clothes at all. Come to think about it there was also a lack of roaring and attempting to smash all that stood before me. So that was not such a good example, but I am fairly certain that the human brain holds no capability for psychic power now, since there was a remarkable failure of any thing spontaneously combusting around me. Except for my note book, but I can confidently say that had more to do with being left in the sun propped up on my window, just so the magnify type bit on my wingmirror focused the sun onto it.

    Anyway.

    Since the "heavy petting" comment, I have been informed that something rather more was going on in time, between Kate and random guy. Apparently I witnessed this , but have forgotten. Since I remember the rest of the night quite well, normally I would not believe this, however the description of my behavior seems to fit with what I would really do in this situation, so I am forced to come to one of two conclusions. 1: Freud was right, repression exists and is extremely effective , or 2: Mixing whiskey and brandy in swift succession causes very selective memory blanks, for the 5 minutes immediately preceding their consumption.

    Since I disagree with Freud on principle, I'll go with the brandy whiskey theory. On the other hand, people say I drink too much, and it messes with my head, so I'll go for Freud. What a guy. Ahead of his time.

    Now I have a headache. Play Babycakes and die.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?