<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, September 16, 2004

    Mortal Kombat 6 is nearly here! I have looked over the official and unofficial websites, and it really does look good.

    Despite my cynical nature, I can feel my hopes getting up. Two fatalities for each character, the option to commit hara-kiri, the arena fatalities are back. Multi-level arenas, more background interaction, realistic wounds, slight skepticism over weapons pickups, but quickly forgotten when I saw the awesome new fatalities video.

    Then I saw it, it is only one screen shot, one of many including my all time favorite character. His name is not on the picture, as he is on the receiving end of a vicious kick, but I am pretty sure it is him. He is shown unmasked, as he was in MK5:DA, in which he looked kick ass. However, it appears that he has been affected by male pattern baldness, and rather than just shaving it all off, he has decided to grow a long ponytail which comes out of his bald head. I mean damn. He was so cool, I wanted to have hair like his before, now it is just an embarrassment. I will get over it, but whenever I play with him, he is damn well wearing his mask.

    Now I'm wound up, I'm going to buy an XBox.

    Addendum to post:
    The XBox is not for me. I play nothing but Sony consoles. I make no apology. Microsoft can stick to word processors as far as I am concerned, and the last good thing Nintendo released was the Gameboy. Goldeneye was ok too.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?