<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, September 11, 2004

    Several things have pissed me off big time recently, however, due to some twisted form of repression, probably my body's innate desire to be happy and left alone, I have forgotten all of them.

    I have been up to Bath though, and only managed to return today thanks to a nice girl on the train giving me ten pence. And yes that is literal, no hidden meanings.

    I also received confirmation of how sad I can really be, after finding a maths puzzle in "New Scientist." I was compelled to finish it, despite it requiring hundreds of minor computations, so I hung around for a while and eventually scrawled the solution at the bottom of the page.

    The confirmation came when I felt the very real urge to write "I have discovered a truly remarkable proof which this margin is too small to contain." I managed to resist this, but the very fact I thought of it is probably a cause for concern.

    All in all though, it was a very welcome break from home, despite finding that the disputed room in my house had been seized by The Welsh. As I wrote that sentence, I got a text message from the responsable party asking whether I was 'mad.' Ironically I was about to state my true views on the subject, but I know you read this Yanni, so I might wait a few days...

    Now I'm hungry, I'm going to hunt for food.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?