<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, September 19, 2004

    Well, back to Bath tomorrow. This will mean internet access will be limited, but this is unlikely to change update rate. It will just give me better excuses.

    It will also mean that many more things than usual will piss me off, and due to my abysmal memory, I will forget them before I get to the blog, so expect many rants on that subject over the next few weeks and days.

    My stuff is all in boxes now, so I have not been able to relax properly for a while, but it should all be worth it when I arrive, move in, and begin to play drinking Mortal Kombat with my mates... Excellent.

    In other news, bets are still open on when the fencers will kill me for doing something stupid... However the odds have swung dramatically with me pissing off a class of Korean martial artists. It was an accident! Kinda. I swear!

    Fortunately I think the ninja are still on my side, I do not want to be pissing those stealthy buggers off.

    Now I'm moving, but I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update your bloody blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you should, i posted this on roisins and she updated!!!!!!!!!!)
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?