<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, October 22, 2004

    Day 5

    I now recall why I do not eat kebabs when I am not drunk.

    Or more accurately I remember why I get drunk before I eat a kebab.

    I woke up this morning, bright eyed and well, bushy haired, only to find that not only had some small creature apparently crawled into my mouth and died, it's reanimated zombie corpse was holding onto my tongue for dear life.

    On the plus side though, the lovely Katie is coming down today, and it is the equaly lovely Sarah's birthday, all I need now is beer, and life would be perfect.

    Also, MORTAL KOMBAT! is coming home with me this afternoon, ahh, the bloody goodness.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?