<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, October 17, 2004

    Finally I have something interesting to post about it, and both the incination and internet access to do so.

    I visited Oxford last weekend, and it was one hell of a trip. Geting up there was fairly simple, but the story starts earlier that day...

    I was presented with one of those options that can have significant life ramifications. I awoke to a knocking on my door and the sound of a welsh voice saying "Riich, are you coming with us...." The options were, (a) Get up and be driven into uni an hour early, (2) spend an extra half hour in bed and get the bus or (mxcci) drop out of university and begin a life of crime. So I took the obvious choice. (That is the extra time in bed, for those of you that may know me well enough to suspect one of the others.)

    Anyway, after a brief discussion I went back to sleep, got up just in time for the bus, and made my way to the stop. The bus was early, and I saw it pass me by. I therefore immediately sprinted into town, where I arrived at the next bus stop secconds before the bus came into view (it taking a longer route than I had) It proceded to pass straight by me. Five full buses later I made an executive decision and buggered off for a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea at a local café with friends. I then proceded to Oxford, where by trial and error I found my friends house. At this point the fun and games began, but this post is long enough already, so I'm gonna pretend I posted it yesterday and do another one now instead. That way it would look like I post little and often, if I had not jsut writen this, ah bollocks to this anyway.

    Now I'jm bopred, I'm going to write another post.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?