<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, October 25, 2004

    I had so much to write about earlier, but I have forgotten about most of it, you could say that I have writers.... blog.

    Sorry.

    Anyway, this morning I came into my first lecture about 20 minutes early, and was horrified to find that I was surrounded by mathematicians. I guess it is worrying that I was so scared, considering I do maths...

    On another note, I was just discussing with Kieran such subjects as people being depressed at you and having to listen to all their problems nicely. We both admitted to being a bit like that sometimes, exchanging stories, both of which involved endings to relationships. Mine ended with the best relationship I ever got, from a mate called Matt, in short it was "Rich, I don't give a shit." Brought me down to earth nicely. So this got us thinking about how, really, people cared very little about others. In particular, how little I cared.

    Specifically, I tend to find that I watch comic relief and think that it is several hours of good quality entertainment ruined, ruined, by people trying to be funny every ten minutes.

    Now I'm being actively hated, I'm going for beer.
    Comments:
    hmmmm... i think activley hated is correct... nice to know you care, next time u want advice ill bare it in mind!!! ;)
     
    hmmmm... i think activley hated is correct... nice to know you care, next time u want advice ill bare it in mind!!! ;)
     
    hmmmm... i think activley hated is correct... nice to know you care, next time u want advice ill bare it in mind!!! ;)
     
    Tis all true. You haven't updated for aggges Rich! Or linked me, for that matter. Hmm, lets remedy that-

    www.funnylonelylife.blogspot.com

    For a blog that updates every day! Almost without fail....
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?