<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, October 14, 2004

    It has been drawn to my attention that I have not been keeping up with my posts recently. This is mainly owing to the fact that I do not have internet access yet, and so am writing posts on my computer and saving them for when I do. Unfortunately you might not see some of the funniest, since they will be out of date.

    When I get the net I will try to get back onto the once a day schedule, and actually manage to get some more regular readers.

    For those of you who read this mainly to check up on me and extract gossip, let it be known that I am now 50% more fun, ask Ben if you want to know exactly what I mean by that.

    Now I'm bored, I'm going to develop the Cotswold Challenge...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?