<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, October 21, 2004

    (Non)Drinking Diary: Day 4

    The past few days have been hard, I have found myself sitting in the union bar and pubs sipping my water, trying to ignore the fact that everyone around me is drinking beer. The idea is that I do not even touch alcohol for the duration, and this means that I can not even take a sip to taste someone else's drink.

    Today is Thursday, that means I just have to survive Friday night and I will be on the home straight. Oh, and also the obligatory after-fencing drink. I am fairly certain I can do it now, and I have saved some money, which can now be happily spent on food for the week and Alien vs Predator.

    In other news, I have been reading "In search of Schrodinger's Cat" by John Gribbin. A very interesting book for anyone who has head of Quantum physics, but never quite knew what, exactly, it was.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to lectures.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?