<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, October 18, 2004

    Right, first things first, read the previous post first. Just do it.

    Back? Why the hell am I asking? Well, one of you might just put "yes" in the comments box I suppose, it would be a nice change.

    So, yeah I got to Oxford and met the lovely Caitlin, and her equally lovely, and a little less scary, housemates. After a steak and kidney pie, a battered mars bar, and altogether too many chips, we went to pick up Ben, if you do not know Ben, well you should.

    We were both struck by the sheer volume of bikes in Oxford, in fact, I will dedicate a post to that later.

    But the three of us went out with Tami and got drunk to a rather medium selection of background music (they would not play Queen) The night was pretty fun all in all, and most of the walking time was taken up by discussion of how Ben is the Rooney of his field (umbrella holding) in that he has a lot of natural talent, but needs experience in difficult situations.

    There were some hair cutting threats at this point, but I did not take them too seriously... little did I know...
    Comments:
    You went to see caitlin WITH ben WITHOUT me???!!! SHAME on you........ oxfords not that far away from me you know.... bah!
    Muse
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?