<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, November 12, 2004

    My god last night was... strange.

    It all began after fencing, where I, a self proclaimed anti-epee fencer beat someone who will remain nameless with several hits to the foot and perhaps just a little over agression...

    Anyway, we went to the Plug, as per usual, and began the whole drinking thing. There was some minor pen warfare, though fortunately ice and paper throwing was minimal. The only real event of note was that someone decided to retaliate with such force that even after the pen had been washed off (we are talking more than 12 hours ago now) I still have red score marks on my arm! I think she was just bitter about the fencing thing... I got revenge though, both through pens and music... Anyone for Queen? Nix?

    I am going to be good and not mention hands.

    On the way home that night I ran into three crazy pirates who took me away to Tees, or "the playground" as it is now known. There was dancing and cheap drinks. There was also a group of gay people, who had to suffer Kelly shouting "I love you people, I love allyou fruits, you're so GAY!" Then there was Mr D's, and two reasonably cute girls attempting to convince me to come back to their house. Tempting as the offer may seem, I in fact returned with the pirates and slept on a sofa/chair thing. Then I got up today, with the sole intention of going to happy hour at uni to get over last night. I win.

    Now I'm hungover, I'm going to drink.
    Comments:
    you are soo going to regreat that!
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?