<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, November 21, 2004

    Ok, I somehow lost the last piece that I wrote, so forgive me if this is brief.

    I am quite drunk, so excuse spelling and grammatical mistakes please...

    Last night, that is, Friday night, given that it is technically Sunday now, I went out for Ann's birthday.

    We went to Mandalyns, which was very nice. It had a kind of community feel to it which you do not usually get in these parts. Mandy's is in fact a gay bar, and despite a few uncomfortable minutes to begin with, involving a few rather forward gentlemen, I soon settled in and began to enjoy the scene. This being despite Jon's best efforts... "Keep your back to the wall Rich, you never know what might happen in a place like this!"

    It was a good night, and this was added to by the copious addition of lesbians. This might seem kind of sexist, or perhaps even perverted, but I challenge any straight man to say that an evening is not improved by attractive girls of any sexuality. Especially if said girls are being generaly touchy-feely and occasionaly getting off with each other.

    This whole occasion could, however, have been quite depressing had I not had my very attractive and (presumably) straight girlfriend with me at the time to remind me why I remain part of the "breeder" fraternity.

    There is more, but as I said, intoxication rules at the moment.

    Later...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?