<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, November 10, 2004

    Ok, ok I am back. Shouting at me in the comments is the most reliable way to get me to do something, blog related or otherwise.

    Kieran, your link is now up, top of the list there for you.

    Last night was interesting, went on the Gravity Vomit ("Gravity pulls down, we throw up") social for all of half an hour at the end, but it still had several interesting points. These included the discovery of chocolate on a window sill, and much incidental bra unclipping, which was fun.

    I was worried for a while, as I thought I twisted my ankle on the way up to the rock night on campus, however, it transpired I had just done up my shoe too tightly, so all was good. I am currently preparing for a squash game, so I guess its just as well. Shame about the heavy drinking though.

    I refuse to mention the George Bush thing.

    The cheerleader's calander is good, though I have not yet investigated fully it's content...

    Now I must run to squash, and I'm still hungover...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?