<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, November 16, 2004

    Right, I have a little more time now, so I will make some attempt to spell correctly.

    We went to Evolution last night, a club in Bristol. It was fairly good, though of course nothing in comparison to the clubs back home...

    Before we got there we stopped off at Spoons in Bath, and ate fish, chips, and belgian waffles. There was some peaness discussion. Then we went to Spoons in Bristol, a different one to all the other clubbers from Bath. This was to meet Ann's sister, who does not appear to be identical, but is still scarily similar. There was also a song. It was about lobsters. Moving their body close to Ann I believe.

    One of the more interesting points of the evening, aside from the obvious dancing and drunkenness, was the fact that I got a lapdance off a tipsy lesbian, whilst Lauren and Jon were sitting beside me. Now I could explain this, but I think it is much more fun to leave it at that.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?