<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, December 26, 2004

    God I am bored. I am actually considering beginning my maths revision. Or rather, vision.

    Stuff has happened, interesting stuff really, but you know how it is, the computer is never on when you need it, it is hard to type, then when I do get around to it, I have forgotten everything.

    Lets see... went to the pub, that was nice. Andy says with my current hair I look like a propper student... hmm. On that front, I may be shaving my hair off again. I had wanted to see how long I could get it, and thought it might look good longer, but to be quite frank, it is like a charity event. A pain really.

    I just do not know what to do with longer hair. Gell for example. My attitude to gell is that you pile it on until your hair has no choice but to be the shape that you want it to be. With long hair, apparently, you have to be a little more subtle. So the clippers it is, and I will be back to low maintainance spikes, which I know some people never liked, but sod it. The beard will probably disapear for a bit too, which I know will cause no upset whatsoever. Aside from perhaps Lauren, who seems to be the only person on the planet that actually prefers me with it. Oh, and I think Blaze did too. But I never see her these days anyway.

    Scarily, the last time my hair looked like it does now, I was about 9.

    New years eve at Andy's this year, should be fun.

    Also still campaigning to get as many people in Bath as possible over the next few months, for various reasons including the fact that I miss them, I think they are fun to go out with, I need an excuse to go out (to certain places) and if I get enough people down it might start to piss off my housemates. Always a good reason :-) Joking guys!

    I am also planning on writing a code. I have just read The Da Vinci Code and Digital Fortress both by Dan Brown, both Xmas presents, and now want to try my hand at code making and breaking. As making seems easier, it will be my first foray. I already have a code in mind, but I want it to be more than that, a puzzle I guess. Therefore, at some point over the next few days/weeks/months/years/decades, I will produce a code, and a clue. The clue will probably have several stages to it, and the code will also be multi-layered. The difficulty will be making it solvable, I can already think of a code that no normal person would get without being given the key... Hmm I did say I was bored, perhaps I will go find some paper...

    Now I'm bored and I'm going all crypto...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?