<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, December 14, 2004

    Right, have not blogged in a while, and I do not particularly want to rant about anything, so, a vote.

    you can either leave a comment or e-mail, the question is, what the hell should I do with my hair? I will try to get a picture up of the current style.

    As regular readers will know, my hair was last cut by two drunken girls on a trip to Oxford. The hair cut was not entirely voluntary. At the time, the back of the hair was fine, but the fringe was only half cut. Much like the aforementioned girls. Now, however, the hair has grown, so my left eye is now partially covered. To resolve this so far I have resorted to a Loréal style hair flick or what is unfortunately a quite feminine brush of the hand.

    So, ideas please people. I may then choose a selection and have a vote on it. Or ignore it one or the other.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to lectures.
    Comments:
    You should grow it super long until it looks as sexy as my hair.
     
    shave it off! Shave it off! woo woo woo
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?