<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, December 15, 2004

    Right, properly drunk right now. I have been to rock night, completely missing the band I wanted to see, Kingskin, who are truly awesome.

    There was supposed to be a house party now, but I can not find it, and Sally, she of the big breasts (larger than Jordan's apparently) has not contacted me with where I should be.

    On top of all of this, I have to get up at five o'clock tomorrow, for a fencing match, or two, in Aberystwith, or some other backwater Welsh-type place. Now I have never been to Wales, but I have vowed that if I ever do, I will be drunk. It seems that the plan is working so far.

    In case you are unable to read the bit about when this was posted, it is 03.20, which means I have less than 2 hours to sleep. I am so not sobering up at all.

    In other news, who left the message about shaving my hair off? I would really appreciate it if you would put your name down, or at least a name so I know who is whom.

    (OK, I deleted what I did have here because really I had no business putting it here. Sorry.)

    Now I'm drunk, and I'm going to fence.
    Comments:
    yes but i think that you should tell the person excatly what you saw before posting an oh so criptic message on you blog.
     
    More bloggage! And be online once in a while!
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?