<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, January 25, 2005

    Foilists, epeeists, sabreurs, lend me your ears...

    Decided I could not let this wait, and on the off chance that some of you might look at my blog out of desperation during those endless hours of revision... I present to you, Emma's ideal mate!

    http://www.20six.co.uk/gingerbadger

    Not in the profile, the author describes himself as "A big arsed badger" and also states in one of his posts, "My ass is so wack."(sic)

    Single ginger badger: seeks fencer for easy access fisting fun, apply online.

    I think Emma and Ginger Badger will be very happy together. Especially given one of the first posts... "Frankly I am shocked by the antics of my own arse."

    All quotes taken from above website, unchanged.

    And have no fear Elaine and all other furry-fond members of the club... apparently he has other animal friends...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?