<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, January 21, 2005

    Right, I have been accused, yea, AcCSED of not mentioning some of my best friends in my blog. Bastards. Well, now you have your wish. I'm sitting in Bex's room with herself and Leggat. They are previously know as CrazyIrishLady and LegIt. There was much alcohol (I just finished my stats coursework.) There, apparently, is also smoking of stuff.

    Leggat was also a good companion many times walking home over the past week or so. Despite us taking a ridiculous routes. And Andy (Andy=Leggat) climbing over the fence by the river at one point. My immediate response was, of course to continue eating my Kebab, and watching to see if he would fall in. We also tested the direction of flow of the river, if you know what I mean...

    Also, we were shouting eh-eh-ehhhhhh at each other and were told to go home by a cruel man at the top of a building. That made us sad. Then we ran home. This was fun.

    Meh, I will try to updTE EVERYday for the rest of exams. Meh.

    Now I'm tired,and need to be up early tomorrow.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?