<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, January 20, 2005

    Right, trying to kick off sheer laziness which has stopped me from posting recently. I spent tonight watching my friends play chess very slowly. Very very slowly. Whilst doing my Stats coursework at a similar place. The time is now 06:05. I have decided that if I go to bed now, I will not get up in time to do anything useful tomorrow, ergo, I am staying up to do some more stats work. This may not make a lot of sense, but hey, since when did life make sense. I will either pass out at the PC, and be woken up by a housemate when i would have gotten up anyway, or I will stay up all night. Either or.

    I've started a photo album online, at http://photobucket.com/albums/v358/mathsrich/ So far there are only a few of my old school friends on there, but that should increase soon. If you are not on there, or are but do not like your picture, then send me another one by e-mail or MSN and I will update it for you as soon as physically possible.

    Now I'm bloody tired, and I'm going to do some more stats.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?