<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, January 23, 2005

    Well, last night I did nearly nothing but revise. In a short break I watched Team America:World Police, which in my opinion (being anything but humble) was bloody funny. It was just one of those films I could not help cracking up at, whether it was the scene where a puppet throws up for what must be 5 minutes, or when the Eiffel tower, Arc de Triumph and the Louvre are destroyed within seconds of each other. And of course, one of my favourite lines:

    "I can't promise I won't die."
    "If you could promise that I'd make love to you right now."
    "I Promise. I will never die."

    Anyway, today is also a day of revision, and possibly Soul Calibur. But mostly revision. And of course web comics. But a good deal of revision and shopping. Well I'm trying to revise, but other, more important things keep cropping up, for example, I realised that it has been a while since I practiced martial arts last, and since I was wearing my dressing gown already I thought I would see if I could still do all the old kicks etcetera. That naturally led onto some ninja sword practice, which was fun. Come to think of it, I should probably do some weights before I carry on.

    Now I need to revise. And I'm going to create distractions.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?