<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, January 31, 2005

    Well, Pompey lost. Shame about that 2nd penalty, but I will not dwell on that here.

    The quiz went well, the scoreboard standing like so:

    Lauren
    Jon 80
    Sarah
    Rebecca
    Ro
    Andy 70
    Seb
    George(Ian)
    Kerrie
    Kel 60
    Ann
    Dave
    Hazel 50
    Tessa-Johnny40
    I hate Rich 10

    Congratulations to Ro, the only non-uni person to score well. I'm very dissapointed that several my housemates did not get the room number one...

    If you are going to do the quiz, do it now, before you read further.

    The pets question seemed to cause some difficulty, I suppose Merry is an unusual name for a cat, and the Albino hampster one seemed too unlikely to be untrue! Anyone who has played me at risk got that question right... And despite what some people think, I do not hate people in general. If you did not get Queen.... well. Many people chose the whiskey answer for the after exams question, but it has become a tradition for me to have two pints immediately after an exam now, it is a thing. The sports one also caused difficulty, I do do an unusual array of the things...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?