<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, February 17, 2005

    Congratulations to Mr Pratchett, for spotting his own work, and I am honoured that you visited my site. Now who are you really?

    I do have a rant lined up, honest, but right now I am down with the most terrible man-flu, so I am going to bed. Without dinner.

    GAH! Also, the finince office has fucked up again, and I will have to go into uni to sort thatout. Not fun.

    Now I'm ill and I'm going to bed.
    Comments:
    Heh, wouldn't it be cool if it was the man himself. I'm guessing the odds are fairly slim though. Hmm, a Terry Pratchett quote eh? Which book?
     
    Nightwatch, which I think is my best work. This "Rich" sure knows his stuff.
     
    But i would like to point at it should actually be "hands the size of a small pig". Which is probably why your stupid friends couldn't find it on google. But I have yet to decide whether to use the verb "to google" in my next book.
     
    Nightwatch is possibly my favourite book too, but I havent read through all th others for a while now, so I can't be completely certain. It does have some fantastic quotes though, a strangely large number of which contain nettles or stinging...

    "It's like watching a wasp land on a stinging nettle, someones going to get stung and you dont care who"

    Or just good old plain stupidity

    '"Rebel songs sir!"
    "If you listen Hepplewhite, you might notice that it is the national anthem sung very badly."
    "We can't allow rebels to sing that sir!"'
     
    Thief of Time is my favourite. Unfortunately I cannot quote it off the top of my head. Hmm, Witches Abroad is also awesome.... I could continue.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?