<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, February 18, 2005

    I just slept for 22 hours... I went to bed early last night, because I am ill. I thought 20.00 was appropriate. I work up today at 18.00. Well, that screwed up my schedule.

    Well, I did wake up at one point long enough to send a text asking for the people in the living room to move upstairs, and then again to ask for one of them to be poked, but after that nothing until six o'clock! Damn.

    Ro and Alex have both given up Alcohol for lent. Freaks. I gave up milk. Far more sensible.

    Still feeling ill, decided to begin a backwards trek through the works of Terry Pratchett, inspired by the recent discussion.

    Now I'm ill, and I'm trying to stay awake.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?