<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, February 05, 2005

    Well, exams are over and I am hung over. I'm also going skiing today :-)

    Hence, unless I am really sad andf pay for it, no updates for a week. Like normal.

    Also, next time I want to play knuckles with someone who has forearms twice the size of mine, stop me. My problem is I will not give up, which along with giving me a good win ratio, also often leaves me with a hand the size of a small pig...

    (Challenge to kieran and anyone else who feels like it, where did the last 9 words of the sentence come from?)

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to go skiing!
    Comments:
    I honestly haven't a clue. I could google it but that'd be cheating. Ain't it great who googling is a verb? You are so scary during knuckles you know... the look on your face.
     
    "with a hand the size of a small pig"

    Try searchig that on google. With the inverted commas. You get one hit.... this weblog... freaky huh?
     
    the wierdest thing is i'm reading it at the moment!!!
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?