<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, March 24, 2005

    Back in Bath now, after a pleasent train journmey, which was cancelled once, and involved changing more than I am accustomed to. During the journey we were also p olitely informed that a refreshments trolley, serving a variety of snacks, alcoholic, and soft drinks would not be available. Yes, they went into that kind of detail about it. Anyway, the train I eventually got stops less than a minutes walk from my house, so no hard feelings.

    I got in and immediately raided the cupboards for food. What I found was Smash, and a tin of "Steak and Kidney." This was, in fact, dogfood. It smelled of dogfood when I opened it, was in the same heavy duty can, and was even served in a "rich thick gravy" like dogfood. After a few minutes in the microwave, it resembled human food by sight, and only the taste test was left.

    I did eat it all, it was food after all. As to whether it was really intended for dogs... Well I do have the urge to lick my own testicles to get rid of the taste...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?