<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, March 17, 2005

    Had another run in with the Karate kids. When I first bumped into them I thought they were alright, you know

    "Ah don't take the piss or we'll knock your block off!"
    "Just you wait" Haha, nudge nudge no hard feelings.

    Turns out they are serious, and actually wanted a street fight. Arseholes.

    Apparently, I am a coward and wimp for not wanting to start a bar room brawl with 4 members of the karate club...

    Also, they do not appear to have the mental ability to understand my point. For example: My argument;

    "Anyone can become a blackbelt if they do Karate for long enough."

    Their riposté,

    "E's saying e's arder than us! Wanna fight mate?"

    Or...

    "I believe weight, strength and agression are more important in a fight than martial arts skill, at club level."

    The response? Glad you asked.

    "Come on then! Hit me!"

    They do not seem to understand that I am saying neither that I was better than them, or that they were not good fighters. Just that black belt did not prove anything, and them beating me up would only serve to shoe that they were bigger and stronger than someone.

    Retards.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?