<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, March 21, 2005

    "Parting is such sweet sorrow"

    Aside from that, I had an incredibly fantastic weekend.

    Went up to Ro's, and found my way straight to Clarkes, where I joined her in the immensely sexy Clarkes uniform. That is I joined her and she was wearing it, not that I joined her in wearing it. Would not suit me. Although...

    At Ro's after a brief stop, to pick up vegetables, we awaited the start of the party with anticipation. One of the first visitors was greeted by:

    "Who the hell are you?"

    With Roisín being her normal charming self. We chatted for a while, the drink began to flow, and I was introduced to such pleasures as the highly happy, enthusiastic Chloe, and the Glorious Natalie of nation states fame. The following is what I have pieced together based on incomplete Txt messages, saved on my mobile...

    Ah yes, in exchanging drunken stories, one of the best was Chloe managing to do an impression of something between "superman and Bambi" in the supermarket... I will not go into too much detail, but I am not sure if she was even drunk at the time... There was something about sitting on a year seven, which I am sure I will need to be filled in on at some point. I have also been informed, do not wear ladder resistant tights, because if they do get caught on something, you are either stuck forever, or the whole thing rips off. You have been warned. Oh, and if you do reach the 2nd round of some Welsh talent show... have something better than chitty chitty bang bang planned as your act!

    I also met up with a few old acquaintances, I will not mention all by name, but Maz was memorable as ever, and made me do a psychological test, being performed by her and Fiona. Fiona now, I am sure something interesting happened involving you. Something, perhaps, that Ro does not want spread over the entire internet... Well, I will be nice. For now.

    Right, names that were on my phone. Stuart Lee? Mean anything to any one? I suppose it could have bean Stuart, Leigh, or anything else like that. Oh, and there were dogs. They were nice.

    I also ran into someone who I am told I have to call Dirty Sarah. She coincidentally knows a girl at uni, who I spent friday stalking, yes Ann! You! So it was fun to continue the stalking in an ammusing way.

    I have to run now, but in depth discussions on stalking, bullying and general ranting about schools are coming soon. Really this time.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?