<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, April 20, 2005

    Ok, so we were all at Paul, Kieran and Fred's house and the phone rings. We are all doing maths coursework, so Fred, not being part of our group, went to get the phone. Wrong number. It rings again, and to alay the boredom, I suggest someone else answers, and pretends to be a different wrong number. This is done, and then it rings again, I answer, in a similar manner.

    Now this is all well and good, untill the caller introduces himself as from the police...

    What makes it worse is that Fred knew already... and LET US CARRY ON!

    Dammit.
    Comments:
    You're probably on file now....
     
    Wanted: impersonator on the phone, only known by his changing voice.
     
    Will Rich EVER post again? An intriguing question....
     
    K's metablog!!

    Soo, hi, I've decided, in absence of Rich I'm gonna blog on his blog. Bwa ha ha.

    So, I saw the League of Gentlemen last night, it was very funny, I'd definitely reccomend it. I stayed up til some insane time in the morning yet again. When I get round to the early in the morning exams I am gonna be fucked. But never mind, the physics exam is at 4:30.

    This has been a metablog....
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?